- Patricia Documét, Chairperson, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health.
- Aryeh Sherman, Vice-Chairperson, Retired CEO, Nonprofit Leader.
- Susan Baida, Treasurer.
- Sister Barbara Czyrnik, Secretary, CSJ – Sisters of St. Joseph.
- Cristian Minor, Attorney at Law.
- Guillermo Pérez, Pittsburgh Labor Council for Latin American Advancement.
- Ivonne Smith-Tapia, Jewish Family and Community Services (ISAC), Director of Refugee & Immigrant Services.
- Maria Antonieta Farnen, Corporate Governance at the Bayer Corporation.
- Karen Goldman, Center Associate, University of Pittsburgh, Center for Latin American Studies, and adjunct faculty, Chatham University.
- Kristen Schneck, Partner at the law firm, Law Offices of Kristen A Schneck LLC.
- Sister Mary Parks, Leadership Team, Sisters of St. Joseph.
- Susan Baida, University of Pittsburgh Medical Care, Center for Engagement and Inclusion.
- Tracy Medrano, United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Data and Evaluation Associate.