- Patricia Documét, Chairperson, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health.
- Aryeh Sherman, Vice-Chairperson, Retired CEO, Nonprofit Leader.
- Maria Antonieta Farnen, Treasurer, Corporate Governance at the Bayer Corporation.
- Sister Barbara Czyrnik, Secretary, CSJ – Sisters of St. Joseph.
- Annia Aleman, City of Pittsburgh, Innovation & Performance.
- Cristian Minor, Attorney at Law.
- Guillermo Pérez, Pittsburgh Labor Council for Latin American Advancement.
- Ivonne Smith-Tapia, University of Pittsburgh, Office of Child Development, Training and Technical Assistance.
- Karen Goldman, University of Pittsburgh Center for Latin American Studies.
- Kristen Schneck, Partner at the law firm, Fox Rothschild LLP.
- Sister Mary Parks, Leadership Team, Sisters of St. Joseph.
- Susan Baida, University of Pittsburgh Medical Care, Center for Engagement and Inclusion.
- Tracy Medrano, United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania, (Data and Evaluation Associate).