Casa San José created a Mental Health Program in October 2020 in order to provide our Latino community in Pittsburgh an accessible, simple and direct alternative in Spanish so that they can access mental health services.
- Individual and group counseling.
- Support groups for domestic violence and sexual abuse.
- We refer our clients to mental health professionals such as:
- Mental health counselors for alcoholism and drug addiction
- Therapists and
- Social workers
Some indicators that tell you that you need help from a psychologist or counselor:
- Low self-esteem
- Suicidal thoughts
- Risky behaviors (drugs, alcohol, etc.)
- Behavioral problems in children
- Problems with parents, siblings
- Social integration
- Problems at work
- Problems in marriage, dating, etc.
- Insomnia problems
- Sexual abuse
- Domestic violence
- Developmental problems in children
To access our mental health services, you do not need health insurance.
For more information about our mental health program, contact Jannette Castro at email@example.com.