The Birmingham Free Clinic (BFC)
All services are provided at no cost to any patient by a volunteer team of physicians, pharmacists, nurses, physical therapists, health professional students, AmeriCorps National Service Members, and other healthcare providers.
We offer quality medical, pharmaceutical, and specialty care services to uninsured and medically underserved individuals at the Birmingham Free Clinic, with support from our volunteers, the Salvation Army, generous donations, and the Division of Internal Medicine at UPMC.
Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh create in 2002 the first pediatric bilingual clinic in southwestern Pennsylvania.
Some of the activities and services that SALUD PARA NIÑOS offers include:
- Free Pediatric Primary Care and Immunizations Clinic
- Reading materials and information about health promotion for parents in Spanish
- Injury prevention programs
- Hispanic Car Seat Checks
- Participation in fairs and events related to health promotion and prevention
North Side Christian Health Center provides patients with primary and preventive health care services to improve health and well-being. Our practice sees patients of all ages, from infants to senior citizens.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), all services are available on a sliding fee scale to income eligible, persons. NSCHC services include physical exams, cancer screenings, gynecological exams, and sick visits. Our children’s services include well child visits, immunizations, and vision and hearing screenings.
East Liberty Family Health Care Center
Since 1982, has provided high-quality, comprehensive, whole-person health care to all patients, including those who are underinsured, uninsured, and underserved. Some of the medical services we provide include:
- Behavioral health care
- Consulting psychiatry
- Chronic care management
- Comprehensive medical care
- Adult, child, and pediatric
- COVID-19 testing
- Hearing/vision screening
- Healthcare for the homeless
- Immunizations/well-child care visits
- Obstetrics/gynecology services and prenatal care
Is nationally recognized health care system, we bring you advanced care practices and the latest treatments and technologies in a wide range of medical services and specialties, including:
- Addiction Medicine and behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Ear, nos, throat, vision and eye care
- Emergency Services
- Esophageal, gastrointestinal and Lung Surgery Services
- General Surgery, neurology and neurosurgery
- Heart and Vascular Services
- Orthopaedics, radiology and rehabilitation services
And more services in:
Squirrel Hill Health Center
The Squirrel Hill Health Center offers comprehensive, quality primary and preventive medical care for people of all ages. To better serve all of our patients, the center features wheelchair accessible exam tables and scales.
Medical services include:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Care
- Pediatric Care
- Gynecological Services
- Obstetric Services
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- Family Planning Services
- Lab Work
And more services in: